Terms and Conditions
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The JW x Eden Health Retreat Competition will run from July 1st 2020 to July 31st 2020, AEST.
This competition is hosted by James Wellness. By participating in the competition, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these terms. James Wellness is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to James Wellness with any questions, comments or problems related to the competition. You may contact James Wellness by emailing email@example.com if you have any issues or questions during the promotion period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to anyone who is at least 18 years old. Only open to Australian residents.
3. PRIZES: 1 Person will win a 6 night twin stay at Eden Health Retreat, valued at $7300.
Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by the winner. Any travel costs or arrangements are not included, and the winner will be responsible for organising and paying for this aspect of the trip if necessary. Eden Health Retreat is located on the Gold Coast, Queensland. The booking must be made through Eden Health Retreat.
At this time, it is expected that Eden Health Retreat will remain closed due to COVID-19 restrictions until September. An official reopening date is yet to be announced. The winner will not be able to book their stay until Eden Health Retreat reopens. The winner must book their stay with Eden Health Retreat within 24 months of winning the competition. After this time period, the prize will expire and no longer be valid.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the competition by purchasing Tonic One any time during the month of July. Entrants can enter more than once: each product ordered will equal one entry.
Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All orders must be placed by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the competition will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the promotion period. The winner will be chosen after the promotion period by James Wellness or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information within one week after the random drawing. The winner must accept a prize by email as directed by James Wellness. James Wellness is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated, or the winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The winner will have one week to respond. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by James Wellness.
7. PRIVACY: By entering the competition, you grant James Wellness permission to share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the Eden Health Retreat.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: James Wellness assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this competition; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the competition; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; or (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service.
If, for any reason, the competition is not capable of running as planned, James Wellness reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition in whole or in part. In such an event, James Wellness shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and James Wellness reserves the right to award the prize in a manner deemed fair and equitable by James Wellness. James Wellness and Eden Health Retreat shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the competition.